RSS Feeds - Keep up-to-date with new content posted on www.gisrrj.com
Inderscience offers three updating services using RSS feeds:
- Table of Contents of the latest issue of individual journals - to monitor new articles in only those journals of interest.
- Newly published articles from all journals - to see all new articles. This is useful if your interests are broad or topics of interest appear in many journals.
- Calls for Papers for special issues to be published by TechnoScience Academy.
The or icons throughout the website identify that an RSS feed is available. Each icon has a URL link to its feed :
|Volume 1, 2018||: Would Come Soon... As we have applied for ISSN|
RSS is technology that allows the latest content or headlines from a blog and other changing Web pages (e.g. news sites, newsletters, magazines, lists of resources, etc.) to be viewed in a software application called a feedreader or newsreader. Links will be given to the full article, news item or whatever is being monitored. You can thus monitor many sources from the one application.
Feedreaders There are many types of feedreader that you can use:
- Web browsers such as Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari can read RSS feeds (The Chrome web browser does not have an inbuilt reader - try using an extension or add-on program)
- Apps on mobile and smart phones
- Feedreader services available online
To get started
Install a RSS feedreader and then follow the instructions for adding the URL for the feed you want this is usually a matter of pasting the URL into a subscription page. The reader will automatically check your subscribed services for updates, usually every few hours.